- 2010: Structural Equations Module of the Quantitative Analyses for Social Sciences master
- 2002-2007: master in work & organizational psychology, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- 2006-2007 - HR consultant (six-month internship), Kind & Gezin
- Februari 2014 - current: Assistant professor (100%), Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Work and Organizational Psychology
- October 2013 - December 2013: Guest-professor (10%), Hogeschool Universiteit Brussel (HUB) - Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KUL)
- January 2013 - Januari 2014: Doctoral assistant (50%), Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Work and Organizational Psychology (WOPs)
- January 2013 - present: Post-doctoral research fellow (50%), Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Work and Organizational Psychology (WOPs), part of the Interuniversity Attraction Pole (IAP) "If not for profit? For what, and why?", focusing on volunteers in social enterprises.
- July 2012 - December 2012: Post-doctoral research fellow, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Work and Organizational Psychology (WOPs), working on "the role of emotions in psychological contract breach".
- July 2008 - June 2012 : Research Assistant, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Work and Organizational Psychology (WOPs), working on Phd "Psychological contract within the non-profit sector"
- July 2007 - June 2008 : Research Assistant, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Work and Organizational Psychology (WOEPs), working on the project "In search of entrepreneurship"
- Onderzoeksmethoden en technieken I (2014-current)
- Onderzoeksmethoden en technieken II (2014-current)
- Workshop: "Introduction to R" for students of the Doctoral School Human Sciences (2011-2013)
- Guest lecture (2010-2013): Psychological contract theory: a theoretical and practical overview
- Praktijk Organisatiepsychologie (2010-2011) Vrije Universiteit Brussel (2008): Psychological aspects of entrepreneurship (starter seminar)
- psychological contract
- emotions & emotion-regulation
- volunteering & non-profit
- link between personality and Human Resources
- winnaar FWO-Acerta award for best HR-related doctoral dissertation.
- kandidaat Persona Prijs/Prix Persona for best HR-related thesis 2007.
- laureaat VUB - Schelstraete & Desmedt HR Award 2007.